WORLD OFFICE FORUM
is born as the most important professional community of the office sector.
This organization currently active in Spain, Mexico and Colombia will debut in Italy for the first time October 19, 2011 in Milan with a conference dedicated to the Green Office.
The conferences of WORLD OFFICE FORUM split the market into different areas of interest, giving access to both the global vision and the specific details of a particular subject.
As a result of this, it is of special interest to:
- End users
- Property developers and investors
- Financial institutions
- Architects and space planners
- Construction, engineering and project managers
- Real estate agents
- External services (lawyers, accountants and auditors, surveyors, consultants, property and facility managers)
- Hardware manufacturers and suppliers (furniture and ergonomics, supplies, air conditioning, IT, security, voice and data communications, vertical transportation, energy, etc.)
- Local and public authorities
- Associations and academics
WOF Mexico 2011
Torre Mayor, Paseo de la Reforma, 505, Planta 51, Mexico City.
First ever conference and networking event dedicated to Mexico office market and sustainable office buildings. Includes an exhibition area.
WOF Bogotá 2011
Marriott Hotel, Avenida el Dorado n.º 69b-53, Bogotá, Colombia.
First ever conference and networking event dedicated to Colombia office market and sustainable office buildings. Includes an exhibition area.
WOF Green Office Barcelona 2011
Hotel Hilton Barcelona, Avenida Diagonal 589-591, Barcelona.
For second year running, a conference exclusively dedicated to sustainable office buildings and all related design, technical and financial aspects.
WOF Green Office Milan 2011
Palazzo Turati, Via Meravigli 9/B, Milan.
For the first time in Italy the World Office Forum in our nation begins with a conference dedicated to sustainable offices.
M: (+34) 696 454 137
T: (+34) 965 153 815
Representative for Italy
M: (+39) 02 8739 8860
official web site www.worldofficeforum.com